Big Thank
First of all,thanks for taking an interest guys.
Think Tank
I wanted to make the thinking behind my work SIP project visible. How could I visualize the ideas effectively?
So I put up on the wall the notes I had taken during the first month of the SIP, I wanted it to look a bit like a mindmap. These are photocopied pages from my notebook and diary.
I wanted to put up photocopies of the things I had read, and also the pictures that had either influenced the notes or vice versa. So that one can see thoughts into practice.
But I haven't got enough space,I could only put up handwritten notes. This is something I will have too look at. Nothing has been taken away from the notes, so they contain doodles, other ideas etc. I want the work to be quite intimate and inclusive, I don't want to sensor it.
Also, by looking at my notes in this way I start to see were my work-and research in SIP can improve.
Think Tank
I wanted to make the thinking behind my work SIP project visible. How could I visualize the ideas effectively?
So I put up on the wall the notes I had taken during the first month of the SIP, I wanted it to look a bit like a mindmap. These are photocopied pages from my notebook and diary.
I wanted to put up photocopies of the things I had read, and also the pictures that had either influenced the notes or vice versa. So that one can see thoughts into practice.
But I haven't got enough space,I could only put up handwritten notes. This is something I will have too look at. Nothing has been taken away from the notes, so they contain doodles, other ideas etc. I want the work to be quite intimate and inclusive, I don't want to sensor it.
Also, by looking at my notes in this way I start to see were my work-and research in SIP can improve.


2 Comments:
Hi Agot
This looks really interesting, and your openness about showing your notes and thought processes is inspiring.
Looking at the site though, it seems there's a gap between your intention to make the site intimate and uncensored, and the weblog's capacity for rendering your photos. So that although you want to share your thinking by showing us your notes and workings-out, we can't actually read any of them because the pictures are necessarily too small?
That's my thoughts anyway.
best wishes
Sue
Yes I think you are right Sue. This is exactly one of the problems. Using this blog I can not show the entire display of notes.
Yes I wanted to make links between certains words/pictures/pages, but I had not thought about using anything else than felt tip or pen. Ribbon does sound good, or transparen tape.
Post a Comment
<< Home